- Dit event is voorbij.
9 november @ 12:30 - 18:00Cost: Gratis
The Sweet Mustard Innovation Day is a 24h quest for inspiring technological experiments, stunning design ideas and surprising business insights.
How it works:
- Get your free event ticket!
- Let’s gather ideas on Trello (https://trello.com/b/oxffrRiS). Always wanted to experiment with AI and robotics? Feel like taking an deep dive in design? Anything goes! Add an irresistible description of your great idea to convince other people to join your team.
- Give a thumbs-up to the ideas that caught your attention.
- Team formation: People who posted the idea on Trello will contact the people who voted for their idea to ask if they want to join the team.
- Teams prepare a backlog and gather everything they’ll need.
24 hours of innovation
- The brave hearted start on Thursday evening and keep going all night.
- Other well awake team members join their team on Friday morning.
- Beware! We make sure you leave your computer to stretch your legs every now and then…
- Friday evening is the moment of truth. New concepts are revealed and surprising PoC are shown at the Innovation Day Awards. Knowledge and findings are shared with all those interested, including people who couldn’t join during the day.
- In preparation of the next Innovation day, we’ll restart gathering ideas. Interesting finds during past innovation day? Just repost the same idea on the board and pick up where you left last time…
- We start on 8/11 at 17pm at the Sweet Mustard offices (Nijverheidskaai 3, Kortrijk). If there are no Cronos parking spots left, please park near the warehouse at the end of the parking
- On Friday from 10-16:30, groups pick their own locations. Stay with us, find a place in Hangar K or go to your favourite coffee place! Each group will be assigned a budget for lunch during the day.
- On 16u30pm on Friday, we gather in Hangar K to present each other or findings.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com or join us on slack via https://swemu-innovationday.slack.com